Tuesday 15 November 2011

Take Two - a new challenge at My Time to Craft

I couldn't make the last DT inspiration much to my shame, I was too busy with cards which had been commissioned but here's mine for the brand new challenge.



I made it for two occasions, a little girl called Maisie who was turning one and having her Christening Day too.

Nothing better than a double easel then for this, one card, two chances for decoration.


The card was made entirely out of Nitwits collections.  I used a Martha Stewart Punch around the Page set to make the frilly bits.  I printed out the baby several times and cut her out to make my own decoupage .
I used a journalling tag to make a sentiment to finish the Christening side of the card.


The first birthday side of the card was made  using a square from the collection and I  used a heart and pin from the same collection to put Maisie's name on it.
The verse was found on the Internet.  A bit of Stickles Star Dust around the card and I was done.

Take a look at what some of my teamies created here, there are some amazing cards.

Thanks for visiting me,



1 comment:

Vicky said...

Gorgeous Julie-Ann....and I'm loving your fabulous layout too...

big hugs Vicky xx