Saturday 10 September 2011

Lili of the Valley - Football Ted


Here's one of the very, very few male cards that I have made.  Don't make many 'cos you can't use pink, you can't use bling and you can't use flowers, lol.


As you can see it's an easel, the DPs are from DCWV all 12"x12"s cut down.
The ribbon is red gross grain, just about the only ribbon you can get away with on a man's card.


I stuck one button on top of another and used a thin slice of the black matting card to thread through the buttonholes to tie.


The adorable ted image is from Lili of the Valley, I've had it for a wee while and have only just 'gotten around to stamping it.  I coloured it using both Copic markers and Prismacolor pencils.


All the layers were matted onto black and white cardstock.  I've used silver Card Candi as decoration and easel stops.


Lastly the matching box for the card.

Thanks for visiting me



3 comments:

PinksyDoodles said...

Gorgeous man card Julie Ann.
Hugs, Clare x

Anne-Marie said...

Such a lovely card Julie-Ann, you are very talented.

Anne-Marie x x

Daniele said...

wow this is something real special, love the sentiment rosette....brill, I'm sure he'll be over the moon
hugs